Sequel is a versatile component system and these additional options provide more flexibility than ever before. Whether used in a home office or a corporate environment, the possible configurations are virtually endless. Here's a sampling of just a few of the offices that can be created with these sequel system additions.
- Includes a neoprene-lined multifunction drawer to hold supplies, a keyboard and mouse and rechargeable items
- Sequel Desk, Compact Desk and Return include a power strip mounting kit with high strength neodymium magnets
- Attaches securely between cabinet with steel supports located under the glass top
- Wire management is integrated into the steel frame keeping cables controlled and out of view
- Desk not functional without all additional pieces
- Sequel Desk's multifunction drawer combines a full-featured keyboard tray with a deeper compartment for charging electronics
- Cables stay organized with integrated wire management slots
- Drawer is lined with black, non-slip neoprene that also functions as a mouse pad
- Magnetically attached panels conceal power cords and cables, yet flip down for easy access to connections
- Sequel's micro-etched, black tempered glass work surfaces are non-glare and fingerprint resistant
- Compatible with an optical mouse, this unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface
- Simple to mount a surge protector directly to Sequel's steel frame to keep cables organized and out of sight
- Engineered to last a lifetime, Sequel components are constructed of satin finished, nickel-plated heavy gauge steel and richly finished wood panels
- To use this desk, any two storage cabinets must be purchased to support the corner desk
See something odd?
Report it here.