The innovative Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 2-Piece Loaf Pan Set with Silicone Grips is designed to measure up to the high standards of serious cooks, and make baking easier and more efficient. Constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel in a medium color tone that aids in even browning, this loaf pan set resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to successful baking results. Use the loaf pan to bake classic zucchini, carrot or banana bread, and with the convenient drip pan insert, make a savory Guinness-and-cheddar meatloaf and let extra fats drip away into the outer pan. The durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release for delicious pound cakes and quick breads. The loaf pan’s wide rims and handles fitted with silicone grips provide more confident hold and a comfortable grasp even with bulky oven mitts, and this bakeware is oven safe to 450°F. Advanced Bakeware make the perfect complement to the rest of the Anolon Advanced collections.
Achieve savory and sweet results with the Anolon Advanced Nonstick Bakeware 2-Piece Loaf Pan Set with Silicone Grips, ideal for baking everything from dessert breads to lean and moist meatloaves.
- The loaf pan features a perforated insert that circulates heat and air, and drains unwanted fats away from foods.
- Heavy-duty carbon steel construction resists warping and provides the even heat distribution fundamental to baking.
- The loaf pan set’s medium color tone aids in beautiful, even browning.
- Durable nonstick surface provides optimum food release and easy cleanup.
- Anolon Advanced collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 450 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Handle Material: Silicone
See something odd?
Report it here.