A saucepan, one of the workhorses of the kitchen, is used for everything from cooking sauces or rice to re-heating soup or chili. The pan's made of hard-anodized aluminum, a material preferred for its even heat distribution, giving you even heating throughout pan, even up the sides.The nonstick cooking surface means you don't need to worry about food sticking or about scrubbing dirty pans - cleanup is a breeze. The domed-shaped lid allows constant monitoring without losing heat, flavors or nutrients.
- Includes lid
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs
- DuPont's Autograph 2 surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas
- SureGrip Handles, a combination of durable stainless steel and silicone rubber are durable and ergonomic
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Oven safe to 400 F
- Hand-wash to clean
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Number of Items Included: 2
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handle Material: Stainless steel; Silicone
See something odd?
Report it here.