A saucepan, one of the workhorses of the kitchen, is used for everything from cooking sauces or rice to re-heating soup or chili. The pan is made of hard-anodized aluminum, a material preferred for its even heat distribution, giving you even heating throughout pan, even up the sides. The nonstick cooking surface means you don''t need to worry about food sticking or about scrubbing dirty pans - cleanup is a breeze, while the handy pouring spouts add even more convenience!
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs
- DuPont''s Autograph 2 surpasses all other standard nonstick formulas
- SureGrip Handle, a combination of durable stainless steel and silicone rubber, is durable and ergonomic
- Handy pouring spouts
- Oven safe to 400 F
- Hand-wash to clean
- 1 Qt. capacity
- Durable hard-anodized construction
- Advanced collection
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Fahrenheit
- Product Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handle Material: Stainless steel; Silicone
See something odd?
Report it here.