Create gourmet-inspired dishes, sautes and more with the Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 5-Quart Covered Saute with Helper Handle. With this versatile cookware pan, making everything from sauteed okra and heirloom tomatoes to pan-seared scallops with caper-butter sauce is a pleasure. The cookware's durable three-ply construction features an aluminum core between layers of stainless steel for excellent, efficient heat distribution all the way up the sides of the pan. This cookware is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction and the polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior is easy to clean. Comfortable, stylish handles are dual riveted for strength and the added helper handle provides a confident grasp when removing braised chicken thighs with olives and tomatoes from the oven. The deep-seated coordinating stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture for a clean, professional look and performance. For convenience, the cookware is dishwasher safe for quick cleanup and oven safe to 500°F. Even better, this durable, versatile pan coordinates well with the other pots and pans in the Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel collection. Saute, sear, simmer and more in the sophisticated and versatile Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel 5-Quart Covered Saute.
- Polished, sophisticated stainless steel exterior looks great and is easy to clean
- Comfortable, stylish stainless steel handles are dual riveted for strength
- Efficient heat distribution all the way up the sides
- Suitable for use on all stovetops including induction
- Deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture with a sleek and professional look
- Helper handle provides a confident grasp
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Durable 3-ply construction has an aluminum core between layers of stainless steel for excellent
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Maximum Temperature: 500 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.