Based on one of the most enduring creations by distinguished architect Sir Edwin Lutyens, these highly decorative Marlborough Bench Set is a timeless favourite from the Arts and Crafts era. Our stylish Lutyens range makes an elegant focal point for foyers, conservatories and formal gardens.
- Made with kiln-dried, grade A teak wood
- Fold and carry
- Cushions are made of Sunbrella fabric, a water repellent material, preventing mildew and fading
- Inner cushion is made of foam with a Dacron wrap
- 2'' Thickness cushion
- Set includes rectangular coffee table, Marlborough three-seater bench, and two Marlborough armchairs
- Chair available in several cushion fabrics
- Bahama collection
- Cushions Included: Yes
- Upholstery Material: Sunbrella
See something odd?
Report it here.