Back in 1941, Danish designer Jens Risom created the Amoeba Table exclusively for Knoll. Today, the Amoeba Table's unique and modern design is just as relevant as ever. Working a lot with wood, Risom's signature style clearly comes through in this fun and modern kid's table.The DesignPart of a larger collection designed in 1941, the Kid's Risom Amoeba Table incorporates a natural aesthetic characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The Kid's Amoeba Table displays the same sturdy, straightforward construction and organic shapes that embody Risom's distinctive style. One of the first pieces commissioned by Knoll, this table is a table all children will love. The fun free form shape of the tabletop will show off your contemporary design sensibilities, while making quite a statement in children's bedrooms, playrooms and living rooms.
- Sustainable design is a key component of Knoll's environmental focus. Knoll's commitment to social responsibility and a healthy environment has prompted the company to further articulate its longstanding environmental programs and, with encouragement and support from colleagues in the industry, Knoll has re-energized its focus on such ''green'' initiatives as life cycle analysis and LEED® certification. Knoll is proud to have contributed to projects that have received LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.Knoll products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable warranty period set forth in the Knoll Warranty.Should you discover shortly after receiving your Kid's Risom Amoeba Table that parts are either damaged or missing, please call us immediately, and we will be happy to send you replacement parts as soon as possible and at no additional cost. Each authentic Knoll product includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Base made of solid honey beech and feature mortise and tenon joints
- Chairs sold separately
- Top has a woodgrain laminate finish in honey
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Lacquer finish
- Legs and apron are select European Beech hardwood with a toned natural finish. Mortise and tenon construction
- Top is 0.75” thick Honey Beech laminate of 3-py construction with medium density fiberboard core and plastic laminate backer
- Total Seating Capacity: 2
See something odd?
Report it here.