This striking water image probably refers to Lake George in New York, where American artist Georgia O'Keeffe painted many of her most famous works.
- Title: From the Lake No. 1
- Artist: Georgia O'Keeffe
- Matte: Polar white / midnight blue
- Format: Vertical
- Long-lasting, fade-resistant ink on high quality lithographic paper
- Paper is dry-mounted to prevent rippling
- Constructed of premium-quality frame and gallery-quality acrylic glazing
- Frame finish: Black satin deep profile
- Made in USA
See something odd?
Report it here.