The dutch oven, also known as a cocotte, features a round bottom that facilitates effortless stirring without sticking. The domed lid is specially designed to retain moisture by returning flavorful vapors. The lid can be used either in the oven or on the stove top and can be removed to finish cooking. Generously large and deep, the dutch oven can be used for braising, stewing, browning and slow cooking, all in the same vessel, making it an excellent choice for one-pot meals.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring
- Compatible with all cook tops, optimal for induction
- Large, comfortable stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Patented 5-Ply construction throughout the pan delivers superior heat distribution - without hot spots
- D5 Brushed collection
- Made in the USA
- Material: Stainless steel
- Country of Manufacture: United States
See something odd?
Report it here.