Beauty is only skin deep. Copper goes to the core. This quintessential cookware collection is the result of more than four decades of All-Clad ingenuity and artisanship. Copper Core combines the ideal benefits of copper heat conduction with the cleaning ease of stainless steel. Because this formula is a carefully-guarded All-Clad innovation, no other cookware in the world can match the performance standards of its unique bonded design. Dutch Ovens promote easy stirring with their round bottoms. The domed lid returns flavorful vapors back to the pan, and when used without the lid the wide top of the pot allows for a final reduction to intensify flavors.
- Striking design includes exposed copper core detail
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Highest-quality stainless steel interior and exterior for superior performance, appearance, and ease of use
- Permanent 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- Polished stainless steel handles are secured with sturdy, non-corrosive rivets
- Beautiful polished stainless lid fits evenly with the pan's edges to seal in flavor
- Made in the USA
- Capacity: 5.5-Qt.
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 800 Fahrenheit
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Product Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.