Philippe Starck proposes his latest line of Gymnastic tools, Home-Gym-Office, to promote the care of body at home and in the office. All the lines, created in collaboration with Eugeni Quitllet for ALIAS, summarize in a few elegant sculptural objects and gestures essential to feel better about themselves and about the body. From this born a working seat, designed to keep a perfect posture, a gym mat and jump rope to keep training even during the dead time, sinuous weights of different sizes and more innovatively, real jewelry to tone legs and arms, which depending on the number of buds oval applied, gains weight. An ideal set for any environment as the name suggests. In your home or office the importance is to stay well and spend time exercising with these elegant and functional objects.
- Material: PVC or leather
- Adjustable height made of two ergonomic handles in brilliant aluminium
- Material (Dark Brown Color): Other
- Material (Orange Color): Plastic
- Exercise Training Type: Aerobic
- Target Muscles: Quads; Hamstrings; Inner thighs; Outer thighs; Glutes; Hips; Calves; Arms; Shoulders; Core
See something odd?
Report it here.