One plate and five folds to obtain an objects for many uses Multipurpose tray in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished. Containers in thermoplastic resin. V tray was designed by Adam Shirley. It's obtained by folding a rectangular sheet that alternate upwards and downwards at angles of 90°, 5 times. V tray is extremely versatile: it is possible to use it on both sides, offering different storage spaces, as well as the small containers from which it is equipped with, allow it to be used as a fruit holder, centrepiece, set for aperitifs or large multi-container for the work table.
- Designed by: Shirley Adam
- Material: 18/10 Stainless steel mirror polished
- Containers in thermoplastic resin
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Compartments: 3
See something odd?
Report it here.