Even though it was officially created in 1969, the Ufficio Tecnico Alessi Oval Serving Plate was actually a redesigned version of 2032, which had been in the catalogue as early as the 20s in the heavy, plated nickel-silver version. This is one of several variations of the nineteenth-century theme of this plate in the catalogues of virtually all manufacturers who produce household metalware.
- Ufficio Tecnico Alessi collection
- Designed with perfect weight and balance
- Ideal to serve drinks, desserts, appetizers and more
- Material: 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Easy to clean
- Satin stainless steel with mirror edge finish
- With rounded edge, mat finish with mirror polished edge
- Tissue paper wrapped
- Designer: Ufficio Tecnico Alessi
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Compartments: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.