Casserole with two handles in 18/10 stainless steel mirror polished, with radiating bottom in thick aluminium covered in stainless steel. Suitable for cooking with induction, gas, electric hob, ceramic glass hotplate and in the oven. Dishwasher safe. The third series of Alessi pots had the ambitious goal of standing beside Sapper's copper and steel “Cintura di Orione” and also Giovannoni's aluminium-bottomed steel “Mami”, but occupying a much lower price bracket yet maintaining the same high design quality and high attention to functionality. Jasper Morrison took up the challenge of representing “potness” by developing his rigorous, linear and detailed style (for example the flared edge for pouring, the graduated scale inside the pots, the cover knob that lets you lift it with a wooden spoon) to produce something of a masterpiece in Super & Popular design.
- Optional lid and serving spoon
- Crafted of 18/10 mirror polished stainless steel
- Two side handles allow for easy lifting
- Stainless steel covered aluminum base for even heat distribution
- Suitable for cooking on induction, gas, electric and pyroceram plates
- Dishwasher safe and can also be used inside the oven
- Flared lips for drip-free pouring
- Graduated internal scale for measuring volume directly in the pan
- Large internal base radius for easy cooking and cleaning
- Material: Stainless steel
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
See something odd?
Report it here.