Stefano Giovannoni and Guido Venturini (collectively known as King-Kong) are the proud parents of the ''Girotondo'' project, a line of kitchenware characterized by the playful little man that skips through the designs. Behind their design was ''the express desire to skip outright the lessons of the masters of design and find out how, in a completely different way, an object could communicate with and represent the now world of commodities and consumption that came to characterize the 1990s''.
- 18/10 Stainless steel mirror polished and thermoplastic resin
- Includes open-work round baskets in green, pink and orange and round tray in grey
- Designer: King-Kong
- Material: Stainless steel
- Pieces Included: Open-work round baskets in green, pink and orange and round tray in grey
- Number of Compartments: 3
See something odd?
Report it here.