The cartoon men created by the King-Kong team are a symbol and icon of mirror polished design based on the use of "affective codes", so much so that they are one of its most oft-cited examples. The "standing men" have appeared on objects from the farthest corners of Alessi tradition, like trays and baskets, invaded and conquered other groups of objects - and not just in the kitchen and at the table.
- Constructed from stainless steel
- Made with pure pigments in order to obtain a deep and clear ''liquid'' color effect
- Girotondo by King Kong collection
- Quantity: Individual
- Material: Stainless steel
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
See something odd?
Report it here.