Sunday’s special foods, prepared with table-friendly cookware Casserole with two handles in multiply (AISI 430, aluminium, 18/10 stainless steel) with steamer basket and lid in 18/10 stainless steel. Domenica is a new set of kitchen utensils designed by Elisa Giovannoni to complete the cookware. The main structure is made of polyamide, a material resistant to high temperatures and easy to clean. The handle of the tools is covered with mirror polished 18/10 stainless steel. This solution provides greater rigidity and stability during use and also visually confirms the utensils high quality.
- Material: 18/10 mirror polished stainless steel
- Domenica collection
- Two handles in multi-ply (AISI 430 stainless steel, aluminium, 18/10 stainless steel) with steamer basket and lid in 18/10 stainless steel
- Main structure made of polyamide, a material resistant to high temperatures and easy to clean
- Material: Stainless steel
- Country of Manufacture: Italy
See something odd?
Report it here.