Colombina collection by Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas for Alessi is an interesting experiment in color and form. The collection for tabletop is complete covering cutlery, glassware and dinnerware. The Fuksas approached each piece with a focus on the interaction between and within the entire setting
- Colombina collection
- Designed with the rounded scalene triangle
- Generating principle of sublime chaos that lies at the heart of the project
- No internal edge
- Made from 0.05'' thick stainless steel plate, lightly drawn and with no edging
- Designer: Doriana and Massimiliano Fuksas
- Material: Stainless steel
- Number of Compartments: 1
See something odd?
Report it here.