Continuing this legacy in the design and creation of the Il Conico water kettle, the piece itself is composed of a simple geometric shape, the cone with other small understated embellishments, such as the spherical knob on top. Although these are primary shapes, the piece is extremely distinguished and elegant. It is made from 18/10 mirror-polished stainless steel with a magnetic heat diffusing bottom for induction cooking.
- Geometric inspirations, mainly ''conical''
- 18/10 Stainless steel composition
- Magnetic heat diffusing bottom
- Polished Metal finish
- Capacity: 2 Quarts, 64 oz
- Material: Stainless steel
See something odd?
Report it here.