All 2-circuit monorail lighting systems require a transformer to convert standard 120 voltage to a safe-to-touch 12 volts. Fusion 2-Circuit Monorail can be powered with surfaced mounted transformers or remote transformers. Typically, surface mounted transformers are used when an accessible location above the ceiling or in a utility closet is unavailable for installing a remote transformer.
- Surface Mounted Electronic Transformer for 2-Circuit Monorail
- Compatible dimmer: magnetic low voltage dimmer (Lutron is recommended)
- NOTE: Track Lighting is not universal. LBL Lighting products can only be used with LBL Lighting products or warranty is void.
- Watt and type: 12V/500W magnetic toroidal/integral dimming coil
- Input: 2x120 VAC/2x2.08A (consists of two independent primaries)
- Output: 2x250W
- 36'' standard length 10 AWG coaxial feeder and 2-circuit wire cleanly sends power to your system (easily shortened in the field)
- Voltage: 12V
- Wattage: 500W
See something odd?
Report it here.