About the DesignerJenny Sauer
Since the debut line of her modern, hand-made accessories in 2004, Jenny Sauer has become known for her unique style and distinctive designs. The company was born out of a passion for vintage prints and handmade, artisan-quality textiles. From pillows and wall prints, to beautiful silk-screened duvets, three sheets 2 the wind's collection exudes a love of craftsmanship and timeless style.
Three sheets 2 the wind silk-screened designs are influenced by the skeletal structure of plant life. The screens are made from Sauer’s hand drawn illustrations. No computers are used to create or manipulate the artwork. The screens are then placed and screened individually in the designer’s studio. The process allows for natural inconsistencies that give each piece a unique look, embracing the one-of-a-kind aesthetic that is characteristic of three sheets 2 the wind designs.
- Hand printed on white Chinese batiste, 100% cotton fabric
- 340 Thread count
- Use non-toxic, water-based inks
- Made in USA
- Care: Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, tumble dry low
- Full / Queen duvet dimensions: 94" H x 88" W
- King duvet dimensions: 94" H x 108" W
- Pillow cover dimensions: 19" H x 29" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.