Pera MW stool is a unique stool with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on a powder-coated steel frame. Each leg is tipped with a plastic glide inserted to the foot. With its chromed steel tubular footrests, it becomes an ideal solution for kitchen and bar counters. The footrests are fixed inside the four-leg frame. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Pera seat is upholstered with a removable velcro enclosed leather, PPM or wool fabric slip cover. Features:
- Upholstered seat and backrest on a powder-coated steel frame
- Plastic glide inserted to the foot
- Chromed steel tubular footrests
- Steel structure with “S” shape springs
- Upholstered with a removable velcro enclosed leather, PPM or wool fabric slip cover
- Polyurethane foam
- Seat height: 30"
- Base: 17.5"
- Overall dimensions: 37.5" H x 18" W x 20.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.