Crescent Wire is a unique counter and bar stool with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on solid chromed steel wire base. The steel base can be finished with black or white powder coating. Each leg is tipped with a plastic glide embedded into the metal wire. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Crescent seat is upholstered with a removable zipper enclosed leather, PPM or wool fabric slip cover. Designed by:
SohoConcept Studio Features:
- Comfortable upholstered seat with a removable zipper
- Backrest on solid chromed steel wire base
- Each leg is tipped with a plastic glide embedded into the metal wire
- Seat has a steel structure with "S" shape springs for extra flexibility and strength
- Steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam
- Maharam Kvadrat fabrics are available for special orders
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Seat height: 24"
- Overall dimensions: 36" H x 22.5" W x 24" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.