Aria Stool Wood is a stylish bar and counter stool with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on solid beech legs tipped with screwed plastic caps. With its chromed steel footrests, it is an ideal stool for bars and counters. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Aria seat is upholstered with a removable velcro enclosed leather, PPM or wool fabric slip cover. Features:
- Aria collection
- Designed by: Tayfur Ozkaynak
- With a comfortable upholstered seat
- Backrest on solid beech legs tipped with screwed plastic caps
- With its chromed steel footrests
- Seat has a steel structure with "S" shape springs for extra flexibility and strength
- Steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam
- Upholstered with a removable Velcro
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Seat Height: 24"
- Overall Dimensions: 36" H x 17" W x 21" D, 18 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.