The Phil and Teds Mountain Buggy Freerider is an ingenious design a simple concept, offering dual functionality that transforms a buggy board into a scooter in seconds (no tools required!).
- Skate board truck steering
- Stroller board attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear of the buggy
- Connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear tube dependent on the users preference
- Fixed wheel castor for scooting
- Rear wheel brake for use in scooter mode
- 2 Mode Rear wheel castor swivel for using as a board to follow the buggy in any direction
- Clip in handle bar can be taken off for folding up the back of the buggy
- Toggle that fastens board up the back of the buggy
- Grip pad, anti slip surface on the deck
- Quick release button attaches or detaches stroller board from connector
- Connector to attach Freerider to all Mountain Buggy strollers included. Additional Connector 2 or Connector 3 purchased separately for other brands and models
- Assembly required
- 1 Year warranty
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.