Our iconic Season pattern has its origins on the runways of LA Fashion Week. In 2006, we were commissioned by a local fashion designer, Louis Verdad, to create a runway for his spring collection that would convey his inspiration: "A Sunday in the Park." To evoke this atmosphere, we replaced the front row seats with park benches on grass, and lined the runway with stylized, vibrant cut-outs of garden motifs such as insects and flowers. Now, these leaves, flowers, branches, and butterflies come together in outlines and overlapping solids to form this clean, boldly graphic pattern. Bring nature inside with this playful yet elegant treatment.
The 16-piece dinnerware set includes (4) 10.5” dinner plates, (4) 8.25” small plates, (4) 9” rim bowls, and (4) 10 oz. LINO mugs.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Oven to table
- Sets of four
- Designed in Los Angeles; made in Poland
- Service For: 4
- Pieces Included: 4 Dinner Plates, 4 Salad Plates, 4 rim Bowls, 4 Cups, 4 Saucers
- Pieces Included: 4 dinner plates, 4 salad plates, 4 rim bowls, 4 cups, 4 saucers
- Country of Manufacture: Poland
- Mug or Cup Capacity: 6 Ounces
See something odd?
Report it here.