This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This striking, overlapping rug design originated as a 9,000 square foot custom rug for a grand hall. The original rug was intended to represent an embracing welcome to the community who gathered in the space, with the nesting circles in the pattern referencing traditional symbolism for the cycle of life and eternity. The rug design was also conceived of as a metaphor for a basket. The banding and radiating linear elements evoke the weave of a basket, which, similar to a community center, relies on interwoven individual members for strength. Reinterpreted with warm and vibrant colors, and made available to you in four sizes (5' x 8, 6' round, 8' round, and 8' x 10') and four colors (sable/dark sable, green/sable, orange/red, and blue/purple), our Eccentric rugs will create a convivial centerpiece for any room in your home.
- All rugs are GoodWeave-certified and made without the use of glues, adhesives, pesticides, fire retardants, or chemical sprays of any kind
- Recycled cotton backing
- Eco-friendly, AZO-free dyes
- Material: 100% Wool
- Technique: Tufted
- Construction: Hand made
- Origin: India
- Collection: Eccentric
- 100% wool area rug
- All notNeutral rugs are GoodWeave certified
- Product Care: Vacuum your rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush. If threads are pulled during vacuuming, or any other time, do not pull threads from the rug, use scissors to simply cut the ends. If you must clean your rug due to stains or spills, please use a professional rug cleaner. Do not dry clean. Avoid using harsh chemicals as they could damage or fade your rug and harm its backing. When storing your rug, do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. It is advisable to roll the rug with the backing showing, and wrap it in cloth for protection. Rug pad recommended.
- Product Care: Vacuum rug using a low-powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush. Please use a professional rug cleaner for stains. Do not dry clean.
See something odd?
Report it here.