In 1968 the students' revolts in Paris, Rome and the United States were overthrowing old stiff values, initiating the Flower-Power-generation of peace, love and harmony, and man was soon to step on the moon. In the world of design, a colorful, playful pendant hung in restaurants and exhibitions, and very soon, in everybody's homes. This FlowerPot pendant reflects everything that was going on at the time. The diameter of the upper sphere is twice as large as the lower one, making a perfect balanced form. No wonder the FlowerPot won Gute Form Bundespreis in 1972.
- Material: Steel
- Two semi-circular spheres facing each other; has long proved its lasting design quality
- Accommodates: 1 x E27 40W bulb or 1 x 7W low energy bulb
- Shade Material: Fabric; Metal
- Fixture Type: Mini pendant
- Wattage per Bulb: 1: 40 Watts (W)
- Wattage per Bulb: 2: 7 Watts (W)
See something odd?
Report it here.