Great for professionals and hobby chefs that slices vegetables, minces herbs and chops. The workhorse of all knives, it's handle is rocked up and down with one hand while the fingers of the other hand rests lightly on the back of the blade.
The Friodur blade is further refined with a special ice-hardening process:
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- A perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpeness
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimium balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygenic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Blade dimensions: 8"
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.