For cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables. Prepare intricate garnishes with style. The paring knife is a very efficient extension of thumb and finger thus giving good leverage.
- Zwilling Pure collection
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- Perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpeness
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimium balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygenic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Blade length: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 1.5" H x 2.75" W x 12.75" D, 0.7 lb
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.