For cleaning, paring, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables. Prepare intricate garnishes with style. The paring knife is a very efficient extension of thumb and finger thus giving good leverage.
The Friodur blade is further refined with a special ice-hardening process:
- Heating to 1800 degrees F to harden the steel
- Quenching - cooling down to room temperature quickly
- Freezing to -94 degrees F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to just below -480 degrees F to improve toughness
- Precision forged from a single piece of Zwilling Special Formula Steel
- 57 Rockwell Hardness with hand polished edge
- 15 Degree Angle, 30 degrees in total
- A perfect hand polishing gives the edge its final finish for ultimate sharpeness
- New curved bolster features a soft transition to the blade providing optimium balance and safety and firm support for the thumb
- Hygenic and dishwasher safe
- Synthetic soft touch handle
- Blade dimensions: 4"
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Zwilling Pure 4" Parer/Utility Knife
||12.75" H x 2.75" W x 1.5" D
|Item Options:||Paring Knife, Utility Knife|
|Suggested Use:||Residential Cutlery|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top