The Zwilling JA Henckels Spirit Nonstick 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid is the perfect addition to a kitchen. The solid tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core renders maximum strength and durability. The grey color of the pan can complement any kitchen decor. It includes two ergonomic, heat resistant handles made from steel and a tempered glass lid. The nonstick cooking surface has peel resistant and scratch resistant properties. It is compatible with gas, electric, halogen, and glass stove tops. This saute pan is oven safe up to 400 Fahrenheit. The Spirit Nonstick 5-qt. Saute Pan with Lid from Zwilling JA Henckels is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe.
- Eco-friendly ceramic nonstick surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free to cook healthy meals without using oil or butter
- Ergonomic, stay-cool stainless-steel handle riveted for durability
- Safe on gas, electric, ceramic and induction stove tops
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant for lifetime durability
- Ideal high- heat combination to saute meats or vegetables, and provide easy release and cleanup
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating does not contain toxic substances
- Tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core to heat evenly for uniform cooking
- Flared rim for clean, easy, non-drip pouring
- Glass lid for monitoring cooking
- Oven safe up to 400˚F
- Dishwasher safe
- Material: Stainless steel
- Maximum Temperature: 400 Fahrenheit
- Lid Included: Yes
- Heat Resistant Lids: 400 Fahrenheit
- Handle Material: Steel
- Heat Resistant Handles: 400 Fahrenheit
See something odd?
Report it here.