Founded in 1814, WUSTHOF has held a time-honored tradition of crafting high-quality knives in its Solingen, Germany, factories. Each blade is forged from high-carbon stainless steel before being hand-buffed and polished.
Featuring specially-designed, triple-riveted handles and high-carbon steel, these Classic Ikon pieces artfully meld design and ergonomic comfort to offer effortless chopping, slicing, and dicing.
- Chef's knife
- No kitchen should be without this manual food processor
- The most essential of all knives used in the kitchen
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food
- Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Caution: cook´s knives purposely have been ground extra thin for the ultimate cutting performance. Chopping through bones will damage the fine edge
- Classic Ikon collection
- Blade Length: 6"
See something odd?
Report it here.