In 1884 Master cutler Karl Elsener started his cutlery factory in the small village of Ibach Switzerland. 1n 1897 he crafted the Victorinox Swiss Army knife which has become a worldwide icon for function, durability, quality, and the symbol for Swiss ingenuity. Since that time, the Elsener family has continued to craft tools in the Victorinox tradition of precision and quality, making Victorinox one of the largest producers of cutlery and folding knives today. Victorinox has been making professional floral knives for over 100 years. These knives are made from premium stainless steel and are designed with a perfect floral cut in mind.
- Floral / Utility knife
- 2.25" High quality stainless steel blade
- Beveled edge allows are a smoother precise cut for cutting stems
- Slight texture handles for better grip
- New bright colored handles
- Dimensions: 4" H x 0.75" W x 0.5" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.