Special Nonexistent Furniture
All > Accents > Window Treatments > 

Valances + Tiers

Valances + Tiers


Valances + Tiers

   Your Search

Curtain Valance: Window Valances are short curtains that cover the top quarter of the window. They help add a touch of décor to a window while allowing lots of light to still get in through the window.

Tier Curtain: Tier curtains are used to cover the lower portion of a window.

Valance and Tier Sets: Include both pieces as a complete window treatment set.
   Window Treatment Type
7 in. 21 in.

   to  GO
8 in. 92 in.

   to  GO
0 in. 3 in.

   to  GO
Balloon Valancehave tiers of fabric that are in the shape of a balloon.

Ruffled Valancehave frilled or closely pleated fabric used for trimming or decoration.

Scalloped Valancehave a scalloped edge or trim.

Swag Valance are longer on the ends of the window than they are in the middle of the window.

Tailored Valance have straight lines.

Tie-Up Valancehave ties that hold the valance up.

× × × × × × × × × × × ×