The Tivoli dining armchair is a modern composition of #304 stainless steel, Batyline™, and our premium teak. The dining armchair is comfortable and generously scaled, thus also suitable as a lounge chair. The chair stacks for ease of storage and is shipped fully assembled, two per carton.
- Tivoli collection
- Designed by John Caldwell
- 2" Umbrella hole to accommodate the 10' market umbrella
- Composition of #304 stainless steel, Batyline™, and premium teak
- Comfortable and generously scaled, thus also suitable as lounge chairs
- Electroplated stainless steel furniture
- Exposed to salt air or chlorinated water
- Stack for ease of storage
- Table shape: Rectangular
- NOTE: Stainless steel furniture that will be used within 10 miles of the ocean or has direct contact with chlorinated swimming pool water should be ordered with an electro-polished finish. Electro-polishing is a special treatment that renders steel suitable for these environments by helping to prevent oxidation or corrosion. Stainless steel furniture that has been electroplated will have a mirror finish versus the brushed appearance of our untreated finish
- Table dimensions: 29" H x 84" W x 42" D
- Arm chair dimensions: 35" H x 24.5" W x 28.5" D
See something odd?
Report it here.