Think® is a chair intelligent enough to understand how you sit, and adjust itself intuitively. It's thoughtful enough to measure, and minimize, its lifelong impact on the environment. It's almost as if the chair could Think. Left to their own devices, an engineer, a designer and a pair of environmentalists might each create a very different chair. But Think® is the brainchild of all three disciplines. It has the clean, sophisticated aesthetic the designer hoped for, the technological “intuitiveness” the engineer desired and the complete sustainability the environmentalists sought. The Think® chair is the simplest, most streamlined embodiment of our deep understanding of people who sit, and how they sit throughout the day. Think® has raised the bar for all chairs that follow in its wheels.
- Black plastic back frame and seat shell
- Fabric seat and inner back
- Innovative back and seat "flexors" track with your natural movements and provide optimum support for spine and pelvis by responding intuitively
- Clean, streamlined design
- Recline support customized to your body weight
- Flexible seat edge relieves pressure on back of legs
- Four comfort settings available, each selected with one simple dial
- Fully adjustable arms by height, W, D, and pivot
- Adjustable seat D
- 5" pneumatic adjustable seat height
- Environmentally safe, 99% of the chair is recyclable
- Soft, dual-wheel casters are available for use on hard wood floors or chair mats
- Tested for up to 300 lbs
- Shipped ready to assemble in about 5 minutes: attach the back to the seat with two screws and provided tool
- Recipient of numerous awards including the Business Week Gold Industrial Design Excellence Award (IDEA) in 2006 for design, functionality, and innovation as well as the Red Dot Award winner for product design, selected from among more than 4,000 entries from 40 countries
- Shipped ready to assemble in about 5 minutes: attach the back to the seat with two screws and provided tool.
- A.) Your Profile™ Seat and Back
Back flexors track with the individual movement of your spine and pelvis. The back flexors are individually shaped to the human form to provide optimum support for each area of the back. Seat flexors conform to your shape, providing a dynamic comfort pocket.
B.) Your Power™ Mechanism
The Your Power Mechanism moves as fluidly as the human body does. It provides recline support in proportion to your own body weight, while keeping you oriented to your work.
C.) Height, Depth, Width, and Pivot Arms
Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports the wrists, forearms, shoulders and neck.
D.) Flexible Seat Edge
When you recline or lean forward, the seat edge flexes to relieve pressure on the back of the legs.
E.) Your Preference™ Control
The Your Preference Control combines four comfort settings into one simple dial. Select your favorite setting: weight activated, weight activated with at 20% boost, mid-stop recline, and upright back lock
- Think is made from aluminum, steel, glass reinforced nylon, PET fiber, and 100% polyester fabric
- Plastic and painted parts: clean often using household cleaner (Fantastik® or 409®) and wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Fabric: Use a vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning
- Do not steam clean
- Most stains can be removed by applying a mild soap to a slightly damp cloth, then rubbing it gently over the stain. Wipe dry
- Up to 99% recyclable by weight
- Up to 44% recycled content
- Think holds the NF Environment Label in France for environmental quality
- Think is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Please Note: Use of standard carpet casters on hard surfaces, including floor mats, will affect chair stability and may result in personal injury.
- Product Type: Drafting chairs