Sit and be moved. Literally. Move™ chairs are a comfortable ergonomic seating solution. This contemporary guest chair is stackable, light weight, and durable. The Move™ chair shapes and reshapes itself to make sure no matter who sits down, how they sit, or how long they stay, they stay comfortable thanks to Live Seat™ technology. Even after an all-day training, an endless meeting, or a long lecture, you'll still find yourself surprisingly comfortable. So move around. Try this versatile, stackable, and environmentally sound ergonomic chair from Steelcase.
- Guest chair that also stacks five high
- Light weight but Steelcase-quality durable
- Innovative "flexors" under seat cushion for comfort
- Open cantilever arms for alternate postures
- Tested to support individuals up to 300 lbs
- Environmentally sound, 99% recyclable
- MBDC Silver Cradle-to-Cradle Certification
- Glides: plastic with stainless steel insert
- Casters: 2.5"-diameter hard, dual wheel standard carpet casters
a. Hard shell plastic
back for durability.
is fully upholstered with innovative "flexors"…similar to our Think chair…under the seat pan to provide unique comfort.
c. Steel frame
in platinum paint.
d. Standard with plastic glides
with steel inserts for strength. Plastic glides are ideal for carpeted areas.
- Seat Width: 25.75"
- Functional Seat Depth: 16.875"
- Seat Height from Floor: 18.5"
- Back Height from Seat: 15.25"
- Seat Pan Angle: 5°
- Overall Dimensions: 31.5"H x 21"W x 20.25"D
- Move™ is made from powder-coated steel, glass reinforced nylon, polypropylene, and 100% polyester fabric
- Plastic and painted parts: clean often using household cleaner (Fantastik® or 409®) and wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Fabric: Use a vacuum cleaner for regular cleaning
- Do not steam clean
- Most stains can be removed by applying a mild soap to a slightly damp cloth, then rubbing it gently over the stain. Wipe dry
- Received Silver Cradle to Cradle Product Certification from MBDC. The Cradle to Cradle Product Certification places a major emphasis on the human and ecological health impacts of a material's ingredients, and focuses on the ability to recycle or safely compost that material. In addition, companies seeking certification are required to meet strict criteria for social fairness and corporate practices and ethics
- A portion of the power used in manufacturing comes from renewable energy sources.
- Powder-coat painting is VOC-free and free of heavy metals, helping to reduce pollution
- McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry (MBDC) assessed the materials in Move™ for safety to human and environmental health.
- Made with up to 21% recycled materials
- Up to 99% recyclable at the end of its life.
- With only seven screws, Move™ is easy to disassemble for recycling with common hand tools in less than five minutes
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality® certified
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.