Spiral Wine Coaster
Follow the rim on this piece with your finger or your eye, and you'll feel like you're journeying up a spiral staircase toward unknown delights. Designed by creative duo Lisa Smith and Linda Celentano with their elegant touch, the Spiral Wine Coaster offers the perfect rest for a bottle of your favorite vintage. Our polished Nambé metal keeps drips and condensation off fine furniture and tablecloths, as it makes a simple yet bold artistic statement. Match with our gleaming Spiral Candlesticks to set a fluid, modern table.
- Handcrafted of Nambé alloy
- Offers the perfect rest for a bottle of your favorite vintage
- Capacity: 750 Ml
- Alloy Care and Use: Use wooden or soft rubber utensils to avoid scratches
- Alloy Care and Use: Remove dust and fingerprints with a soft, damp cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: Use care when placing heavier Nambé pieces on glass surfaces
- Alloy Care and Use: Never put Nambé Alloy pieces in the microwave
- Alloy Care and Use: Do not put Nambé Alloy in the dishwasher or leave in standing water for long periods of time
- Alloy Care and Use: For Candleholders: To remove wax from candleholders, place them in the freezer until chilled and remove wax; wash with a soft cloth in hot soap and water to remove any wax that remains and dry with a soft cloth
- Alloy Care and Use: For Peppermills: To clean your mill, wipe its body with a soft, damp cloth; do not immerse it in water; and always allow your mill to dry completely after cleaning and before filling
- Alloy Care and Use: Light coating of vegetable oil applied to preheated or chilled Nambé Alloy for each use will provide a protective barrier for highly acidic foods and help protect the finish
- Alloy Care and Use: Do not leave food in your Nambé Alloy for longer than three hours; food left for long periods will result in discoloration
- Alloy Care and Use: Citrus fruits, peeled or unpeeled, can cause discoloration; highly acidic or salty foods, such as dairy, mayonnaise, tomatoes, other fruits, and vinegars, can cause discoloration and/or pitting
Nambe Spiral Wine Coaster
|Product Type: Coaster||Color: Silver|
|Pattern: Solid||Country of Manufacture: Imported|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
Still have questions about this product?
We're here to help
Nambe Spiral Wine Coaster
When you buy a Nambe
Spiral Wine Coaster online from AllModern, we make it as easy as possible for
you to find out when your product will be delivered.
You can check on a delivery estimate for the Nambe Part
If you have any questions about your purchase or any
other Coasters & Trivets product for sale our customer service representatives are
available to help.Whether you just want to buy a Nambe
Spiral Wine Coaster or shop for your entire home, AllModern has all of your design needs covered.
About the Designer
Lisa Smith sees herself as an artist who creates for industry while always rediscovering the form and function of the products that surround us. Clients come to her for inspiration, great design, and a touch of magic. Smith holds several U.S. Patents, and her work has been exhibited at the Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum, Smithsonian Institute and the National Building Museum in Washington DC and published in numerous international magazines. Her designs for Steelforme include the Water and Air lines.
About the Manufacturer
In the early 1950s, during Modernism's mid-century design movement, Nambe’s first timeless pieces were handcrafted in a small village north of Santa Fe called Nambe.
It was then that Nambe's passion for exceptional design had begun. Their inspiration: the discovery of the proprietary alloy. Over the years, this vested passion has become their philosophy. Every piece Nambe crafts must have an undeniable beauty, artistic integrity, uncompromising quality, and function beyond compare. This is how they recognize all things that have come to be known as Nambe.
Today, Nambe transcends trends and generations. They enhance lives through designs that connect emotionally, quality that inspires, and a brand that shares in the lifestyle aspirations of their customer. Nambe's world-class designers specify signature alloy, stainless steel, fine porcelain, and full-lead crystal, always with the intent to honor their core values and remain true to their philosophy.
It is by honoring Nambe's heritage and keeping an eye on the future that they have established a consumer recognition and brand awareness that their competitors can only aspire to.