Hailing from Norway, the Relax Chair was released to celebrate luxury furniture designer Hodnebo's 100th anniversary. Coined by its simplicity and functionality, the Relax Chair can easily adapt to outdoor climates and conditions. The rustic design can be felt from the oak frame and linen backing, and the simplicity of the rope and leather straps. With a chair this versatile, imagine sitting outdoors in a favorite location and embracing an engaging novel or simply sunbathing on a nice afternoon.Features:
- Relax chair with Linen backing
- Craft-made from untreated or oiled oak
- Good for outdoor climates
- Member of Sustainable Furniture Council
- Treated (recommended for Outdoor use): Outstanding strength meets organic design. This Norwegian made chair stays true to its natural roots and withstands the elements using treated wood. Relax knowing this chair is durable while enjoying its impeccable richness
- Untreated: Just as luxurious as the treated relax chair, the untreated relax chair will grow with your room and age like natural wood, bringing the outdoors in. Norwegian made, and zero screws, this organically made untreated chair will help you sink into relaxation with its outstanding luxury
- Relax Chair collection
- Distressed: No
- Arms: Yes
- Seat Height: 14.6''
- Seat Depth: 17.3''
- Back Height: 18.5''
- Overall Dimensions: 30.3'' H x 23.6'' W x 27.2'' D
- Overall Product Weight: 11.5 lbs
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Relax Lounge Chair
||30.3" H x 23.6" W x 27.2" D
|Product Category:||Outdoor Chairs|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top