For the true Japanese food aficionado, nothing compares to the scalpel-like precision of a single bevel blade. The newly updated Shun Pro line features the same incredibly sharp chisel edges as in the past, combined with D-shaped PakkaWood handles, which lend a secure and comfortable grip.
- Traditional shaped chef's knife
- Stainless steel bolsters and end caps
- Great for paring, cleaning, peeling and slicing small fruits and vegetables
- Beautiful graffiti etched blade is made of VG-10 steel
- D shaped handle made of pakkawood for a comfortable grip
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended
- Pro collection
- Shun provides limited lifetime warranty
See something odd?
Report it here.