The Soho Collection is Safavieh's response to market demand for clean, transitional design in rugs that work equally well in traditional and contemporary homes. The collection’s unique purity and clarity of the color is achieved by selecting only the purest premium New Zealand wool as a canvas for Safavieh's exciting new color palette. Many of the designs in the Soho collection are accented with viscose for silky softness to outline patterns, and further highlight the softness of the wool. This innovative collection is hand-tufted.
- Construction: Handmade
- Technique: Tufted
- Material: New Zealand wool
- Collection: Soho
- Pile height: 0.63"
- Style: Contemporary
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Overall Dimensions: 36-162" Height x 24-114" Width
Safavieh is a leading manufacturer and importer of fine rugs. Established in 1914 in the capital of Persian weaving masters, the company today brings three generations of knowledge and experience to its award-winning collections.
In the United States since 1978, Safavieh has been a pioneer in the creation of high quality hand-made rugs, a trend that revolutionized the rug business in America. Its collections range from the finest antique and historical reproductions to the most fashion-forward contemporary and designer rugs.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Soho Rust Rug
||36 - 162" H x 24 - 114" W
|Product Category:||Area Rugs|
|Rug Shape Options:||Rectangle, Round|
|Style:||Country & Floral|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top