This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The Bergama Collection includes beautiful reproductions which are hand-tufted to create the same symmetrical knots used in the antique rugs in Safavieh’s private archival collection of Peshawar rugs. Made in India, the pure wool rugs in this collection recreate the design and quality of Peshawars made for the top end of the market to a broader base of customers with superior hand tufted quality.
- Technique: Tufted / Knotted
- Material: Pure wool
- Style: Traditional
- Vacuum regularly. Brushless attachment is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove.
- Remove spills immediately; blot with clean cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Bergama
- Rugs can vary approx. 3-4 inches from the advertised size
- Technique: Hand woven; Knotted; Tufted
- Product Care: Professional cleaning is recommended
See something odd?
Report it here.