Eero Saarinen vowed to address the ''ugly, confusing, unrestful world'' he observed underneath chairs and tables -- the so-called ''slum of legs.'' A five-year design investigation led him to the revolutionary Pedestal Collection, introduced in 1958.
- Base material: Heavy molded cast aluminum
- Tabletop features beveled edge
- Top attaches to base with threaded rod
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Base finish: White
- Top finish: Satin Coated Carrara Marble
See something odd?
Report it here.