As the name suggests, the Rod Desyne White Traverse Heavy Duty Single Rod One Way Cord Left is great for 'heavy duty' usage for heavy curtain drapery. It is designed in such a way that when it faces the window, the drapery opens from the right side, and stacks towards the left side of the window.
The bracket installed at on one end lets you control the cord used to pull the curtain. Additional support brackets may be required for the opposite end and center. It allows you to make minor adjustments easily to ensure you have the perfect fit. This rod is perfect for pinch pleat draperies and allows the curtains to easily glide across. It is available in multiple sizes, giving you a lot of freedom to choose the best option, based on your window and frame specifications. It is available in a white finish, which gives you versatility as you can pair it easily when accessorizing with the curtain color or the decor theme.
While the rod requires assembly and installation, it is easy to install and works perfectly. You can work with a few simple tools to install it, including a drill, a level, a flathead, and a Phillips screwdriver.
- Mounting brackets and hardware included
- Heavy duty single rod
- When facing the window, drapery opens from right side and stacks on left side
- Comes with one end bracket for cord control side and additional support brackets as needed for opposite end and center
- Minor adjustment capable
- Designed for use with pinch pleat draperies
- White Traverse collection
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth