About the DesignerJonathan Adler
United States (1966 - )
Jonathan Adler was born in farm town in New Jersey, 1966. Jonathan Adler pottery begins its life in our Soho studio, where Jonathan and his team design and sculpt every prototype. The product you are viewing is produced by skilled artisans at our main workshop in Peru. They make molds from our prototypes and then hand craft each piece from high-fired stoneware or porcelain. Our Peruvian workshop was found through Aid to Artisans, a non-profit organization that connects designers in America with artisans in developing countries to promote fair trade.
The Ventana Collection embodies a look and feel that is a delightful return to traditionally styled lighting of past eras. Cast in a wholesome ebony finished wood with antique natural brass accents, this two tier chandelier would make an exceptionally nostalgic addition to any decor. Adorned with a natural linen shade, this piece will glow with calm and comforting illumination for your enjoyment.
- 2 tier chandelier
- Ventana Collection
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Natural linen shades with rolled edge hems
- Uses eight 25W(max) B9.5 chandelier incandescent bulbs - not included
- Can use eight 60W(max) B10 candelabra base incandescent bulbs without shades - not included
- Height adjustable: 30.25"-60.75"H
- Canopy dimensions: 1.25"H x 6"Dia.
- Overall dimensions: 26"H x 42.5"Dia.
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Jonathan Adler Ventana 2 Light Chandelier
||30.25 - 60.75" H x 42.5" W x 42.5" D
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top