Richard Schultz designed the 1966 Collection at the request of Florence Knoll who, after retiring, wanted outdoor furniture that could withstand the corrosive Florida ocean air. The 1966 Collection is regarded as the first modern outdoor furniture and has been the category standard ever since.
- Frame is welded cast and extruded aluminum finished in weather resistant polyester powder coat
- Stainless steel supports and connectors
- Glides included
- Optional fitted outdoor cover available
- Green Guard Certified
- Top Material: Glass; Granite
- Table Base Type: Four leg
See something odd?
Report it here.