Baking a scrumptious turkey and spinach manicotti or a creamy bacon mac 'n cheese will be that much more fun when baked in this bold-hued casserole. Not only is the color exciting, but the shape of the casserole makes it easy to get a good grip when pulling a delicious, warm meal out of the oven. Stoneware from Rachael Ray is an extension of the aesthetic she has already brought to cookware and dinnerware: bright colors, unique shapes and durable materials in versatile pieces that any home cook will appreciate. This 3.5-quart covered rectangular casserole is crafted from dependable stoneware that doesn't react to food and is safe for use in the microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven - up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The bright color is great for coordinating with other kitchen pieces and it's sure to be a hit when it makes its way onto the table during a dinner party. The securely fitting lid is perfect for sealing in heat and flavors, and the wide and comfortable handles mean it's easy to transfer the casserole around the kitchen, dining room and right to the table from the oven.
- Color: Green
- Wide handles on this 3-1/2-quart casserole provide a confident grip when putting the casserole in the oven or pulling it out when food is ready
- Bright hue, it's easy to show off your personality in the kitchen
- Trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC
- Quality assurance guarantee
- Safe to use in the microwave, freezer, dishwasher and oven, up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Overall dimensions: 7.25" H x 11.5" W x 15.75" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Stoneware 3 1/2-Qt. Rectangle Casserole with Lid
||7.25" H x 11.5" W x 15.75" D
|Product Category:||Casseroles, Dutch Ovens & Braisers|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top