From crispy hash for a Saturday morning breakfast to a scrumptious stir fry for a weeknight supper, this Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick 3-Quart Covered Oval Sauté is perfect for making delicious dishes sun up to sun down. The unique oval shape offers a distinctive design for more versatility and stovetop space, so cooking a savory pork tenderloin or two for a gathering of family and friends is easy. The durable hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can often burn foods, and the handy shatter-resistant glass lid is great for keeping an eye on things as they cook, without losing heat or moisture. The interior of this pan features a long-lasting nonstick coating, making food release effortless and cleanup a snap. The vibrantly colored rubberized grippy handle is dual riveted for extra strength and comfortable to grasp. Oven safe to 350°F, this oval sauté pan, and other pieces from Rachael’s cookware and bakeware collections, are a recipe for fun in the kitchen. Create delicious dishes morning, noon and night with the versatile Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II 3-Quart Nonstick Covered Oval Sauté.
- Sauté Pan
- Hard Anodized II collection
- Color: Gray
- Handle material: Rubberized
- Surface material: Nonstick
- Hard-anodized construction promotes even heating to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- With an interior featuring a long-lasting nonstick coating, food release is effortless, making cleanup a snap
- Vibrantly colored rubberized grippy handle is dual riveted for extra strength and is comfortable to grasp
- Shatter-resistant glass lid makes it easy to keep an eye on foods as they cook without losing heat or moisture
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Hand wash
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 5.5" H x 21" W x 8.25" D, 3.6 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.