Cast iron is a wonderful cookware material. The iron is great at holding in heat, which means better cooking performance. This roomy skillet also features a convenient helper handle, essential for moving the skillet around the kitchen, and two pour spouts, which makes transferring hot liquids a cinch.
Rachael Ray Cast Iron cookware combines traditional materials with updated colors and styles that put a contemporary twist on classic cookware. This 12-inch skillet is crafted from cast iron, which holds in heat from the stove or oven beautifully. The interior and exteriors are coated in hard enamel - the interior in a matte black and the exterior in a bold, bright color. You will fall in love with hard enamel, a durable surface that is a breeze to clean. The skillet also features a helper handle so the skillet can be moved from one kitchen station to another, and two convenient pour spouts so pouring out hot grease or transferring a sauce into another piece of cookware can be done without worry.
- Cast Iron collection
- Color: Orange
- 2 Convenient pour spout
- One 12" skillet with helper handle and pour spouts
- Cast iron construction holds in heat
- Colorful exterior lets cooks show off their personality in kitchen
- Hard enamel interior and exterior is long lasting and easy to clean
- Holds in heat from the stove or oven
- Oven safe to 500 degrees fahrenheit
- Overall dimensions: 3.2" H x 14.2" W x 22.5" D
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|Cast Iron 12" Open Skillet
||3.2" H x 14.2" W x 22.5" D
|Product Category:||Skillets & Fry Pans|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top